MS Project Quick Reference Guide
Project 2010 and above (2013, 2016) offers flexibility and choice by providing tailored work management solutions for individuals, teams, and the enterprise. Besides providing a new and easier way to manage simple tasks and projects. Here are some of the MS Project Professional features:
- The “Ribbon”, no more menus, sub menus and or deeply hidden dialog box.
- The backstage, one location to access your files and the tools you need.
- Automatic and manual scheduled tasks options. Set up your task details when you are ready.
- What you want to see is what you get. Great Timeline view.
- Enhanced copy to and capability, preserve formatting from the source file.
- Custom fields.
- 32-bit color support.
- Text wrapping.
- AutoFilter improvement.
- Save as PDF, XPS.
- Team planer where you can allocate your resources by dragging and dropping.
- Extended right click menu.
- Creating reports and gathering project information are much easier and quicker.
- Customizable QUICK Access tool bar.
- Dozens of ready-to-use format .
- Inactive tasks, where you can disable tasks without affecting your entire project.
- Perfect integration with SharePoint 2010.
Great referances for Project
Microsoft Project blog
Microsoft Project on facebook
Microsoft Project on LinkedIn